Terms of service for Int' customers
（Terms of service
Chapter 1 General rules
Article 1 (Scope of application and changes to these Terms)
1. These Terms shall apply to the Company and the Users defined in Article 4 regarding the provision and use of the Service.
2. Even without the prior consent of the user, if it becomes necessary to change this agreement due to revision of laws, changes in social conditions, or other circumstances, we will comply with applicable laws and regulations, part or all of this agreement shall be subject to change.
3. In the event that these Terms are changed, we will notify the users of the timing and content of the revised Terms by posting them on our website or other appropriate methods.
4. If the user uses this service after the effective date of the revised terms, the user shall be deemed to have agreed to the revised terms.
5. If all or part of these Terms are changed, only the changed Terms will apply to the users and the Company regarding the use of the Service, and the users and the Company shall only comply with the changed Terms.
Article 2 (Use of this service)
2. If the user is a minor, the user shall use this service after obtaining the consent of a legal representative.
Article 3 (Contents of this service)
Users can perform the following acts in this service. Member-only services defined in Article 5 are separately described in Article 6.
1. Purchasing products from the Company in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company.
2. Reading articles posted on this service.
3. In addition, to use the services that the Company provides for users through this service.
Chapter 2 About users and members
Article 4 (Users)
"Users" means images, texts, designs, logos, videos, and any other information (hereinafter referred to as "contents") provided by the Company on the Service, after agreeing to comply with these Terms. It is a general term for those who search, browse, or use , and those who purchase and use products and services.
In addition, those who have completed the membership registration of this service defined in Article 5 below (hereinafter collectively referred to as "members") shall be included.
Article 5 (Members)
Article 6 (Use of Membership Services)
Members can use the following services on this site.
1. Use of members-only page (My Page)
2. Use of services provided by the Company to members through the Service
Article 7 (Member Registration)
1. Those who wish to register as a member shall apply for membership registration by entering the necessary information from the dedicated page of this service.
2. When approving an application based on paragraph 1, the person who made the application shall be registered at the stage of sending the registration confirmation email.
3. Member registration is limited to those who have an address and reside in Japan.
Article 8 (Loss of Membership)
The Company reserves the right to revoke membership if any of the following apply. In addition, we are not obliged to disclose any reasons for this.
(1) If it is found that the User has been subject to disposition such as cancellation of registration due to violation of any terms of service provided by the Company in the past, etc.
(2) If there is a falsehood, error, or omission in the contents of the membership registration application;
(3) Regarding the services provided by the Company in the past, it was found that there were delays in fulfillment of payment obligations such as fees, failure to receive products, etc. for a long period of time, unreasonable requests for returns or exchanges, or other defaults. case
(4) In the event that it is found that the User has committed an act specified in Article 18 (Prohibited Matters) of these Terms in the past.
(5) In addition, when the Company reasonably determines that it is inappropriate for the operation and management of the services provided by the Company.
(6) Being an anti-social force, etc. (Meaning an organized crime group, a member of an organized crime group, a right-wing organization, an anti-social force, or any other person equivalent thereto; the same shall apply hereinafter), or being affiliated with an anti-social force, etc. through funding or other means; If the Company determines that the Company has some kind of interaction or involvement with anti-social forces, etc., such as cooperating with or participating in maintenance, operation, or management.
Article 9 (Changes in membership registration items)
1. If there is any change in the registered items, the member shall promptly change the changed items in accordance with the method specified by the Company.
2. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by the member's failure to make appropriate changes to the registration.
Article 10 (Procedures for Membership Withdrawal)
1. If you wish to withdraw from membership, please contact us using the inquiry form. You can withdraw from the membership service at any time by completing the procedures prescribed by the Company.
2. The Company may retain member information for a certain period of time in accordance with applicable laws and regulations even after the member withdraws.
Article 11 (Management of member's user ID, email address and password)
1. Members shall, at their own responsibility, properly manage and store their user IDs, e-mail addresses and passwords related to this service.
2. Members shall not allow third parties to use their user IDs, email addresses and passwords, or lend, transfer, change names, trade, take over, disclose or divulge them.
3. Members shall be responsible for damages caused by insufficient management of user IDs, email addresses and passwords, errors in use, unauthorized use by third parties, etc., and the Company shall not bear any responsibility.
4. Members shall immediately contact the Company if they discover that their user ID, e-mail address and password have been illegally used by a third party.
Chapter 3 Purchasing Products
Article 12 (Purchase of goods)
1. Users can purchase and use products, services, etc. from our company using this service.
2. If the user wishes to purchase a product, the user shall apply for the purchase or use of the product, service, etc. according to the method specified by the Company.
3. When the user completes the application set forth in the preceding paragraph and the Company sends an e-mail to the user to the effect that the order details have been confirmed, the sales contract for the relevant product, etc. shall be concluded between the user and the Company.
4. Delivery of products by this service is limited to within Japan.
Article 13 (Cancellation of sales contract and other necessary measures)
Notwithstanding Article 12, Paragraph 3, if the Company reasonably determines that there is an inappropriate act such as the following items or prohibited acts in Article 18, the Company may cancel the sales contract or take other appropriate measures. We shall be able to take appropriate measures.
1. If the User violates these Terms
2. If the credit card company designated by the user contacts the user to the effect that the credit card has failed
3. When the Company determines that the order is not recognized as a normal order in the fraudulent analysis of the order
4. If the product is out of stock and cannot be easily delivered
5. If delivery is not possible due to unknown delivery address or long absence
6. Purchased by a minor without the approval of a legal representative
Article 14 (Fees and payment method)
1. The payment amount for products, services, etc. will be the sum of the purchase price of the product, including consumption tax, shipping charges, and related handling fees.
2. Payment for products purchased through this service shall be limited to payment by credit card in the name of the user or payment methods separately approved by the Company.
3. In the case of payment by credit card, the user shall comply with the conditions separately contracted with the credit card company. In addition, if any dispute arises between the user and the credit card company, etc. in connection with the use of the credit card, the user and the credit card company shall be responsible for resolving it.
Article 15 (Returns and exchanges of products, etc.)
In principle, we cannot accept returns or exchanges due to customer's convenience.
In the event that there is a reason attributable to our company, such as a product defect or wrong delivery, we will exchange it for the same product in principle after notifying us by the method specified by our company within 7 days. In that case, we will bear all shipping costs such as products related to returns and exchanges.
In addition, if it is not possible to exchange the product due to a shortage of the product, etc., the Company shall refund the payment for the product.
In the unlikely event that a return or exchange is accepted due to the customer's convenience, the customer will be responsible for the shipping and return charges. (advance payment)
Article 16 (Disclaimer for Products, etc.)
1. Regarding defects in quality, material, function, performance, compatibility with other products, and damages, losses, disadvantages, etc. caused by these, with respect to this service and products sold through this service, our company We will not bear any guarantees or burdens such as liability for damages, except when there is a reason attributable to the responsibility of.
2. With regard to troubles due to unknown delivery destinations, etc., the Company shall fulfill its obligation to deliver the products, etc. by shipping the products, etc. to the delivery address specified at the time of purchase, and shall be exempted from such obligations.
Chapter 4 Usage and Management of Services
Article 17 (Information Management)
1. The Company shall be able to freely use all or part of the content posted by users in connection with the Service on sites and services affiliated with the Company and the Company. The Company shall not require the payment of money or any other consideration to the User for the use of such content.
3. The Company may, at its discretion, use and disclose the information, data, etc. provided by the User to the Company as statistical information in a form that cannot identify individuals, and the User may object to this. shall not be chanted.
Article 18 (Prohibitions)
In using this service, the user shall not perform any act that falls under any of the following items or any act that the Company determines to fall under any of the items below. In the unlikely event that damages are caused to our company or a third party by violating this, the user will be responsible for compensating for all the damages.
(1) Applying false registration information when registering as a member
(2) Acts that interfere with the operation of this service, or other acts that may interfere with this service
(3) Acts of using this service by illegally using a credit card
(4) Unauthorized use of IDs or passwords of other users of the Service;
(5) Acts of using the Service for commercial purposes (excluding those approved in advance by the Company)
(6) Acts of transferring coupons, etc. distributed by the Company to a third party, whether paid or not
(7) Acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantage, or damage to other users, third parties, or our company, or acts that may cause them
(8) Copying, selling, publishing, distributing, disclosing, or performing similar acts of content obtained through this service through other users or third parties other than other users
(9) Uploading to the Service or sending e-mails, etc., any content such as computer viruses, computer codes, files, or programs designed to interfere with, destroy, or limit the functions of computer software, hardware, or communication equipment; Acts that may interfere with the operation of this service, such as transmission by means
(10) Acts contrary to public order and morals or other acts that violate laws and regulations, or acts that are likely to do so
(11) Acts of fraudulently applying for or possessing multiple member registrations
(12) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 19 (Attribution of Rights)
1. All intellectual property rights of the contents provided through our website and this service belong to us or those who have granted licenses to us. The license to use the Service based on these Terms does not constitute a license for the use of intellectual property rights by the User, and the User shall not infringe any intellectual property rights.
2. Unauthorized duplication, unauthorized reprinting, and other unauthorized secondary use of all or part of our content is strictly prohibited, and acts prohibited by domestic and international copyright laws and other laws have been discovered. In that case, we shall be able to take legal action immediately.
3. Users shall have legal rights to post or otherwise transmit content (data such as text, images, videos, etc.) posted or otherwise transmitted by users using this service, and You represent and warrant to the Company that the Posted Data does not infringe the rights of any third party.
4. The user agrees not to exercise the author's moral rights against the Company and those who have inherited or have been granted rights from the Company.
5. If any dispute arises between the Company and a third party due to a User's violation of the provisions of this Article, the User shall, at its own responsibility and expense, resolve such dispute and indemnify the Company against any damage, loss or The user shall not give any disadvantage, etc., and if the company suffers damage, loss or disadvantage, the user shall compensate for it.
Article 20 (Suspension, Cancellation and Maintenance of the Service)
In any of the following cases, the Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User.
(1) In case of urgent inspection or maintenance work of the system related to this service
(2) When the operation of this service becomes impossible due to computer or communication line failure, erroneous operation, excessive concentration of access, unauthorized access, hacking, etc.
(3) If the service cannot be operated due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, wind and flood damage, power outage, natural disaster, etc.
(4) When requested by administrative agencies or judicial agencies based on reasonable grounds
(5) In addition, when the Company determines that suspension or interruption is necessary
Article 21 (Modification and Termination of Contents of the Service)
1. The Company may change the content of the Service or terminate the provision of the Service at its own convenience.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages, losses, or disadvantages suffered by the user due to the suspension or discontinuation of this service, including the change or disappearance of the benefits provided for members as stipulated in Article 6. increase.
3. If the Company terminates the provision of this service, it shall notify the user in advance by the method specified by the Company.
Article 22 (Disclaimer regarding this service)
1. If the Company provides links from the Services to other websites or resources, or from third party websites or resources to the Services, the content of such linked or source websites or resources, use and results (including, but not limited to, legality, effectiveness, accuracy, certainty, safety, up-to-date and completeness). If the Company reasonably determines that the content of a linked website or resource violates the law or is inappropriate for the management or operation of the Service, the Company shall be able to be deleted.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages, losses, or disadvantages suffered by the User in connection with the suspension or discontinuation of the Service due to any force majeure event that falls under any of the items of Article 20.
3. The Company shall fulfill its obligations and be exempted from liability by processing the affairs according to the contents registered by the user.
4. In the event that a user causes damage to another user or a third party by using this service, the user shall resolve the matter at its own responsibility and expense, and the Company shall bear no liability whatsoever. I shall not cause any damage, loss or disadvantage.
5. The Company shall not be liable for any damages, losses, disadvantages, etc. caused to the User due to or in connection with the Service, unless there is intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 23 (Contact/Notice)
1. Inquiries regarding the Service and other communications or notices from users to the Company, and notices concerning changes to these Terms and other communications or notices from the Company to users shall be made in accordance with the methods stipulated by the Company.
2. If the Company communicates or notifies the User to the e-mail address or other contact information included in the registered items, the User shall be deemed to have received such communication or notification.
Article 24 (Transfer of Status in Service Use Contract, etc.)
1. The user may assign, transfer, succeed, or set collateral all or part of the status of the use contract or the rights or obligations such as credits and debts under this agreement to a third party without the prior written consent of the Company. , cannot be disposed of in any other way.
2. In the event that the Company transfers the business related to the Service to another company, the Company shall retain the status of the service contract, the rights or obligations under the Terms, the User's registered items and other customer information in connection with the transfer of the business. The User shall be deemed to have agreed to such transfer in advance in this section. In addition, the business transfer stipulated in this section shall include not only ordinary business transfer but also company splits and other cases where business is transferred.
Article 25 (Severability)
Even if all or part of any provision of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or other laws and regulations, the remaining provisions and part of this agreement will be invalid or enforceable. The remainder of the provisions held to be unenforceable shall continue in full force and effect.
Article 26 (Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction)
1. The governing law of these Terms and the Service Use Agreement shall be the law of Japan.
2. The district court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance for any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms or the Service Use Agreement.
All inquiries regarding this Agreement and the Service are addressed below.
Address: 3-24-1 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0011
Bo & Bell Japan Co., Ltd.